ABOUT Mattress Pro™
Packing a reliable sleeping pad is not only vital for comfort, but also for warmth, insulating your body from the cold ground.
Hiking the wilderness is hard. You’d think after a long day of hiking, most backpackers would be tired enough to pass out face first into their pre-packaged meal, but it’s impossible to sleep on the majority of hiking mats.
Everybody needs one, and we’ve created the ultimate inflatable mattress for outdoor enthusiasts.
1. Extremely Durable: durable dual-layer nylon for ultimate resistance.
2. Ultra Lightweight: A typical outdoors mattress can weigh 1-2kg! How ridiculous!? The Mattress Pro™ is at just 450g!
3. Super Compact: The Mattress Pro™ takes up as much room as a water bottle! Nothing is worse than a bulky sleeping mat swinging around on the side.
4. Maximum Comfort: Do you ever wake up from a night of camping with a sore back or bad sleep? With 144 flexible air cells, to give super sturdy and extremely comfortable support and fit your body’s curves/different sleeping posture.
5. Cold Protection: You body absorbs the cold 10x faster from the ground than it does from surrounding cold air. So when you camping you don’t want a mattress that does this too! A multi-layer system inside The Mattress Pro™ to ensure that absolutely minimal heat will be passed from you to the ground.
6. Built-In Pillow: The top of the mattress is padded in the shape of a pillow to provide a proper cushion for your neck and head. Critical to your comfort and getting good sleep.
Size: 74.8 x 22.8in (190 x 58cm)
Weight: 0.99Lbs (450g)
Resistance: Holds over 400 lbs / 180kg
Materials: 40D nylon + TPU