About FireDepend™️ Fire Blanket
Protecting you and your loved ones from an unexpected fire is easier and safer than ever! A FireDepend™️ Fire Blanket is ready in seconds to smother a small fire, easy enough for a child to use, and backed by our lifetime warranty.
So the question is, what would you do if a grease fire ignited on your grill, stove or if your toaster caught fire? You may have a fire extinguisher nearby, but are you prepared to operate it? At times like this, when every second matter, another option might be the FireDepend™️ Fire Blanket.
Features & Benefits of FireDepend™️ Fire Blanket
- Block Deadly Heat – This can be wrapped around a person, child, or animal to block temperatures up to 1076℉ or 580℃ allowing escape.
- Safely Smother Fires – Soft & lightweight but tough enough to smother an angry fire.
- Resist Burns – Safely extinguish flames, damper smoke, and prevent burns without compromising the blanket or your safety.
- Safe & Easy Cleanup – No mess after use and environmentally friendly with no toxic fumes when exposed to heat.
- Firefighter Recommended – Having a fire blanket nearby is an important safety precaution and recommended for a complete fire safety plan . . . though we pray you never need to use it.
- Minimal Maintenance Required – Unlike a fire extinguisher, this blanket doesn’t need to be taken in for safety inspections to ensure it’s still working.
- Ready In Seconds – Simply pull down on the two straps to reveal your fire blanket, it’s that easy.
- Reusable – Durable enough to be reused but please inspect your blanket after use. If you notice any damage at all, please contact us to take advantage of our lifetime replacement warranty.
Fire Safety Information
- Fire is FAST! Major fires can erupt from a small fire in less than 30 seconds. It only takes several minutes for thick black smoke to accumulate in a house or for it to be engulfed in flames.
- Fire is HOT! Heat is the threatening part of flames. Room temperatures in a fire can be 100 degrees at floor level and rise to 600 degrees at eye level! Inhaling this super-hot air will scorch your lungs and melt clothes to your skin.
- Fire is DARK! Fire starts bright, but quickly produces black smoke and then complete darkness.
- Fire is DEADLY! Smoke and toxic gases kill more people than flames do. Fire produces poisonous gases that make you disoriented and drowsy. Asphyxiation is the leading cause of fire deaths, exceeding burns by a three-to-one ratio.
Frequently Ask Questions About FireDepend™️ Fire Blanket
If you have a question please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Can this be used on any type of fire?
You can successfully put out any source of fire as long as it’s smaller than the blanket itself. This includes electric fires, grease fires and more.
How durable is this blanket?
It is made from heavy-duty fibreglass that is designed to withstand fire, you can be confident with the quality.
Can you use this blanket multiple times?
Yes, it is reusable, although we won’t recommend doing so. You should replace the blanket after use to maximize your safety.
What size do they come in?
Our Fire Blanket comes in the size of 1M x 1M
Is there an expiration date?
There is no expiration date. Our Fire Blanket never requires costly maintenance or recharging. As long as the blanket is in good condition, it will not expire.
Are they approved in the United States?
Yes, they are commonly recommended by fire departments and emergency services.
Can this be used in case of fire in the house to leave safely outside, away from the source of the fire?
Yes, it can help people leave the source of fire more safely.
Can I wash them in the washing machine?
We do not recommend putting it in the washing machine.
Can this be wrapped around a person whose clothing has caught on fire?
Yes, you can, it can stop the oxygen from feeding the fire, but depend on the size of the fire, the best way is to wrap it around the body and roll on the ground.