About Dermalactives Led Light Therapy Mask
The Dermalactives Led Light Therapy Mask is a wearable hands-free facial device that allows you to enjoy the benefits of seven LED Lights, at home, at work, or wherever you want a quick beauty boost with zero downtime. Each light helps target a different issue of the skin.
- RED Led Light Therapy: (Wavelength between 650nm to 730nm) helps to stimulate collagen
and elastin production. Treat wrinkles and saggy skin. Also believed to reduce cytokines, which
- Blue Led Light Therapy: (Wavelength between 525nm to 550nm) Used for its anti-bacterial
benefits recommended as acne treatment. This specific wavelength stimulates the production
of oxygen radicals that kill P. acne bacteria (the acne-causing bacteria), without damaging the
skin. Helps with rosacea as well.
- Yellow Led Light Therapy: (Wavelength between 565nm to 570nm) Used to treat sunspots, age
spots, sun damage, pigmentation, reduce redness and boost blood circulations.
- Green Led Light Therapy: (Wavelength between 430nm to 450nm) Targets and restores
discoloration, including broken capillaries and dark spots.
- Purple Led Light Therapy: (Wavelength between 380nm to 440nm) Repairing scares and difficult
- White Led Light Therapy: (Wavelength between 160nm to 195nm) Minimizes sensitivity,
revealing healthy clear skin.
- Laser Led Light Therapy: (Soft Light) Accelerates active tissue metabolism.
How to Use Dermalactives Led Light Therapy Mask?
Before you begin, ensure your Led light mask is charged using provided Micro-USB cable.
- Cleanse skin and apply your favorite skincare serums, moisturizers, and toners
- Place the shield comfortably over your face
- Press the power button for 3 seconds to turn on the product.
- To change your light source, press the power button to select between the Led light colors
- Place the product on the face for 10 mins.
- Each recommended session is 10 min, uses between 4-6 sessions a week.
- To power down press and hold the power button until the light has turned off (about 2-3 seconds).
- Wipe off the mask with a gentle cloth or cleansing wipe after each use and store in a cool, dry place.
- The device has an auto shut off time for 10 min (complete 1 session)
Light-emitting diode (LED) light therapy is growing in popularity in both aesthetician offices and at home.
Using varying LED wavelengths to have different skincare benefits. It has been shown to speed healing, boost anti-aging properties, and kill bacteria. LED Light help to optimize your favorite serums, moisturizers, and toners.
By stimulating blood flow in the treatment area, the mask helps to rejuvenate dull/tired skin exposed to environmental factors.
The seven-lights length allows you to customize your treatment, treat skin issues, and gives you full control over the type of treatment that helps you to get the best result.
We stand by our high-quality products and your satisfaction is guaranteed.