About Nine Months Sober
The fetal doppler uses ultrasound technology to bounce sound waves off the baby and return a representation of the fetal heartbeat. A perfect gift for yourself and your pregnant friends.
- Ultrasound Frequency: 2 MHz
- The best time to measure: Week 12
- Free: Earphones
How to Use
- For first time use, check if batteries are inserted.
- Press the power button to power on, then, adjust the volume
- Lie flat with a cushion pillow, keep legs straight and relax
- Attach the fetal probe to the abdomen to locate the position of the fetus and find out the best direction to the fetal heart
- After hearing regular fetal heart sound, the FHR value will display on the screen in real time
Evenly coat the gel on the probe before use. (Gel not included due to shipment limitation. But, you can easily found one in local stores near you. Gel provides lubrication and air isolation. You can also use Aloe Vera Gel or Essential Oils.